carnapassiondu22
forum sur la pêche dans les côtes d'armor 
carnapassiondu22 Index du Forum  
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
"Its very unusual. Its uncharacteristic o

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    carnapassiondu22 Index du Forum -> carnapassiondu22 -> carnapassiondu22
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Oct - 02:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: "Its very unusual. Its uncharacteristic o Répondre en citant

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Michael Choice delivered the home run that gave Yu Darvish a win the Texas ace couldnt wrap up on his own. Andrew Hammond Jersey . Choice hit a tiebreaking homer in the seventh inning after Darvish blew a four-run lead and the Rangers snapped Clevelands six-game winning streak with a 6-4 victory over the Indians on Friday night. The decisive shot from Choice came after his RBI single in a four-run second. A night earlier, he homered to give the Rangers another big early lead they couldnt hold before going on to beat Baltimore. "I feel like I started out kind of passive at the plate, trying to feel guys out," said Choice, who is getting his first extensive time in the big leagues after an off-season trade brought him from Oakland. "And lately Ive tried to be more aggressive and be not so picky at the plate." Choice went the opposite way just over the right field wall against Marc Rzepczynski (0-2) with two outs for a solo homer. The shot made a winner of Darvish (6-2) after the Japanese ace gave up a season-high nine hits in seven innings. Texas reliever Jason Frasor got a nifty double play from Elvis Andrus in a scoreless eighth, and closer Joakim Soria had two strikeouts in the ninth for his 13th save. Lonnie Chisenhall and Asdrubal Cabrera homered off Darvish to wipe out a 4-0 deficit, but the Indians followed a 6-0 homestand by starting a 10-game trip with their fifth straight road loss. They have the worst record in the majors away from home at 9-20. Chisenhall hit the first three-run homer Darvish has allowed in his three big league seasons, a shot off the foul pole in right field in the third inning. The Indians pulled even an inning later on a solo shot to right by Cabrera, who had three hits. "When youre going against a guy like him who never gives in, his best stuff every night, the best stuff in the league, its a good feeling to answer back real quick and hes not able to get comfortable," Chisenhall said. Trevor Bauer had retired 13 of the last 15 Rangers he faced without allowing a hit when Rzepczynski came on to face the left-handed Leonys Martin and struck him out. But Choice put the Rangers ahead on the next pitch. Rzepczynski "was just trying to get ahead like he does and sink it," Cleveland manager Terry Francona said. "It just caught too much of the plate." Cleveland had a good chance to take the lead in the sixth after singles from Yan Gomes, his third of the game, and Carlos Santana. But Darvish got Mike Aviles and Michael Bourn on called strikes and Cabrera on a weak grounder back to him. Darvish had eight strikeouts, and three of the four against Bourn. "I think the strike zone was a little bit smaller today so I had to be creative," Darvish said. "So I started throwing cut fastballs and sliders to throw the other hitters off." Bauer had all six of his strikeouts after giving up a two-run homer to Rougned Odor into the upper deck in right field in the second. "He pitched behind a lot in the count to a lot of dangerous hitters, but he still competed," Francona said. NOTES: An eighth-inning single gave Andrus a hit in all 38 games of his career against Cleveland. It ties the second-longest streak for a player against the same opponent going back to 1914, according to STATS. Vladimir Guerrero had a 44-game streak for the Los Angeles Angels against Texas from 2004 to 2006. Bostons Jacoby Ellsbury had a 38-game streak against Baltimore from 2009 to 2012. Andrus streak started with his major league debut on April 6, 2009. ... Clevelands David Murphy was 0 for 3 with a walk in his first game in Texas since leaving as a free agent. He spent six-plus seasons with the Rangers, including both of the franchises World Series years in 2010 and 2011. Cheap Senators Jerseys . -- The court fight over NFL concussions should heat up soon as a judge in Philadelphia weighs the fairness of the proposed $765 million settlement. Fredrik Claesson Jersey .com) - Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant combined for 51 points and the Oklahoma City Thunder took down the struggling Bucks 114-101 on Tuesday. http://www.senatorsauthority.com/authentic-derick-brassard-senators-jersey/ . The Canadiens captain, who underwent surgery on his injured biceps in the off-season, had been skating with the team in a non-contact capacity since last week. CHICAGO -- Jose Abreu says he didnt expect this much success, especially in cold weather. Yet he set another rookie record on Sunday. Abreu drove in four runs and set a major league rookie record for RBIs through the end of April and the Chicago White Sox beat the Tampa Bay Rays 9-2 on Sunday. Abreu, who had a two-run home run in the sixth and a two-run single in the seventh, has 31 RBIs to lead the majors. Albert Pujols had the previous rookie RBI mark of 27 in 2001. Abreus homer was his major league-leading 10th and extended his own record for home runs by a rookie through April. "I go to the field to play baseball, help the team," Abreu said through a translator. "I really dont go looking for records, but theyre definitely welcome. Thats not something that I go looking for, but its a nice thing." Another White Sox rookie had a memorable day. In his major league debut, Scott Carroll (1-0) gave up two runs, one earned, in 7 1-3 innings after he was called up from Triple-A Charlotte to fill in for injured ace Chris Sale. Carroll, 29, received a standing ovation when he exited the game, and he planned to celebrate with more than 30 friends and family members. "I couldnt have asked for a better showing," Carroll said. "I know I was capable of it, but its just awesome to finally get the opportunity and showcase my skills here at this level." Rays starter David Price (3-2) allowed eight runs, six earned, in six innings. Trailing 1-0, the White Sox scored five runs in the sixth and four runs in the seventh. The Rays committed four errors in the sixth. Gordon Beckham reached on an error and scored from second when Price threw away the ball after fielding Marcus Semiens bunt single. Adam Eaton scored when right fielder Wil Myers fumbled the ball after Prices throwing error. Abreu then hit a two-run home run for a 4-1 lead. He set the rookie record for homers by the end of April on Friday with his ninth -- a walk-off grand slam against the Rays. Logan Brown Jersey. "Hes pretty strong," Rays manager Joe Maddon said. "Ive been talking about how impressive hes been this series. He is good. Hes gonna get better." Dayan Viciedo doubled and scored on shortstop Yunel Escobars throwing error for a 5-1 lead. "Its very unusual. Its uncharacteristic of us to make those errors, but were human, and I still feel like I have eight Gold Glovers out there whenever ce and Ramirez added an RBI single for a 9-1 lead. The Rays went ahead 1-0 in the fifth when David DeJesus singled and scored on right fielder Viciedos error. The Rays scored their second run in the eighth on Evan Longorias single. Before his call up, Carroll was 27-38 with a 3.95 ERA in 138 games during eight minor league seasons. He underwent Tommy John surgery in 2012 and bounced back with a 3-1 record and 1.57 ERA in four Triple-A starts this season. "As soon as I found out I was going against Price, I thought to myself, What an opportunity, " Carroll said. "Theres no better chance to showcase my skills and get to go against one of the best guys, a Cy Young winner. I just happened to be better than him today. Its a fun experience, and Im just so happy to do it." NOTES: Sale (forearm strain) played catch before Sundays game, but when hell return from the 15-day DL is uncertain. He is eligible to come off the DL on Saturday. ... To make room for Carroll on the 25-man roster, the White Sox optioned RHP Erik Johnson to Triple-A on Saturday. OF Avisail Garcia (left shoulder) was moved to the 60-day DL to make room for Carroll on the 40-man roster. ... Jake Odorizzi (1-2, 6.52) will start Monday for the Rays. Andre Rienzo (1-0, 4.91) will pitch for the White Sox. Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Stitched Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Oct - 02:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    carnapassiondu22 Index du Forum -> carnapassiondu22 -> carnapassiondu22 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation